I'm a PHP developer, but have inherited our Jira maintenance thanks to the admin leaving the company. I'm VERY new at this, so please bear with me. I wasn't able to find anything in the documentation about this.
We have a workflow called Development, with several issue types (bug, story, epic). These all follow the same workflow - when the Pass Code Review transition occurs (user clicks a button), the ticket is moved into In QA status. When the Pass QA transition occurs, it moves the ticket to In Staging status.

We now need to add a new issue type - hotfix - that bypasses several statuses (including In QA). Do I need to create a completely separate workflow for this issue type? Or is there a way to make the transition conditional, so that if the issue type is Hotfix, when the ticket hits Pass Code Review, it will skip In QA and go to In Staging?