Why is licensing not published?
You should probably contact the vendor, as this is a third party add-on and you'd need someone from that company to be here to actually get an answer... They are free to sell their add-ons however they please I believe.
If you go to the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/hpsync-plugin.xml you can click Purchase and that brings you to Orasi's page where you can fill out a contact form asking about cost.
Right, and when clicking the support tab on their page, you are told to post a question here.
If you need support. You aren't asking a support question. This is a user forum. We don't work for Atlassian or Orasi. They specifically say on their site, "If you have any questions or would like to purchase JIRA Bridge, please fill out this contact form." So go do that.
I feel I am not that far off posting my question here as support ~= customer service. I prefer not to fill out a form with all my contact information so a sales person can bug me when I only want 1 piece of information. Thanks for your response though.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there are no products from Orasi that have been tagged, that have been answered by an employee. So you are not going to get an answer here from them. Furthermore, pricing is typically done via request just like Orasi is doing, Atlassian's openness with their pricing is very NEW and DIFFERENT. They don't require their add-on devs to follow that rule. Orasi has decided that you must talk to their sales associates to get a pricing model. I can't answer your question, "Why is licensing no published."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.