First off, when I installed CRM I didn't get all the sample data showed in the documentation.
Regardless, here is what I'm trying to do. I simply want to link a product to a company but I guess I'm not sure how to do it. I created a tab in the Products page and added a field called "Vendor". I set it to a dictionary but I cannot select Companies. My understanding is that Companies should technically be a dictionary. As a matter of fact, I tried to create a dictionary called Companies and it said it already existed. However when I use the dropdown it's empty. Also when I go to the Libraries tab in CRM it is also empty. I've tried looking at some of the videos on youtube but didn't see anything that helped (except maybe a 1 hour video in Russian).
Does anyone have a tutorial for this add-on?