I am looking for information on what these (below) metrics mean as they can help me to determine how our organic adoption is going. I can make educated guesses but would prefer ‘Atlassian-certified’ definitions. I have not had luck locating them on the documentation but perhaps I missed them. Can anyone help?
Confluence Usage Metrics - In Confluence Admin>Administration>System Information there is a table called ‘Confluence Usage’. Below are the items listed there that I am NOT sure of (I've left off those that are obvious, such as 'Total Spaces).
I I have some educated guesses on some of these, such as that Content (Current Versions)’ may indcate all of the active ‘latest version’ pages, ‘Content (All Versions)’ may mean the total of all pages including previous versions, and ‘Search Index Size’ may be a total of all page version and all attachment versions (so one could subtract to find out how many of those are attachments)? Those are educated guesses but may not be accurate.
I hope someone can verify what all of these are. Thanks in advance for the help!
|
Confluence Usage
|
| |
|
|
Content (All Versions)
|
(this one i sin the six figures for us)
|
|
Content (Current Versions)
|
(this one is in the five figures for us)
|
|
Local Users
|
(this one is 3X our employee populatoin. how is that possible?)
|
|
Local Groups
|
(this number is 25% of our employee base which was surprisingly high)
|
|
Search Index Size
|
(this one is the highest number of all - all page and attachment versions are here?)
|