Hi everyone, I suddenly ran into automation run limits, even though the board I am using them on is in a Premium workspace. I noticed now that, in the "Select a different product to ask about", I see two buttons for Trello. One opens this Details field with the Product Plan underneath set to Premium, one with the Product Plan set to Free. Is it possible that I somehow by accident have two Trello accounts under the same Atlassian email address? That might be an explanation as to why I ran into the automation limits...
In spite of that, the workspace that the board I'm automating is in does show up as Premium inside of Trello as well, for example, when I go to Billing. I also don't have issues with any other Premium features, such as Custom Fields or using several power-ups.
I should also add that, when I open the Automation panel on that board I'm automating, I see the error message that the limit has been reached. If, from that message, I open the account settings, it tells me under "Workspace activity" that I'm on a legacy account called Silver Platter. When I scroll down, I see an endlessly rolling circle in the Payment field with the message "Loading payment information".
Naturally, I tried logging in and out, on different devices, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Does anyone have any clue about what might be happening here?