Hello!
I'm trying to access some changelogs on Fisheye but am not able to open the link that shows the difference between the files. This is what I get on the "Source" tab that opens after clicking "View diff to previous":
You are running release FE2.6.5 (20110824064938 2011-08-24), please report your release number when reporting bugs.
One of the changelogs is the following:
http://svn.liferay.com/changelog/portal?cs=28500
Eventually, I get a different error, or the page just stays loading for countless minutes. Anyway, I can't access any of the files.
Thanks,
Catarina
Try the same resolution explained here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=137265407
If it is onDemand, you might want to raise a support case since you don't have access to the server.
Thanks Jobin, but I really have no access to configuration files of the Fisheye in question.
Maybe I'll try accessing it on different times of day to try and find a time that few users access it. I've tried it from several locations (work, home, friend's) but couldn't open the files anywhere.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.