We just came from OnDemand to the download version and
- I initually could input ABC-123 - but then that stopped working. It doesn't create a link
- Then, I could input JIRA:ABC-123, but that doesn't work - it renders as text
Previously, when I input either of the above, it was a link - it didn't show the type, key, summary.
How do I:
- Input just a link to a jira issue - not the macro
Then, where we had a macro, there are errors and the only way to correct is to correct the data. But, I cannot locate any keyboard control to input the macro, JIRA issue - I can only use the keyboard to input the JIRA Issues macro.
Advice on any of these two is appreciated as we are having to go through ALL of our wiki pages and make edits to correct....this is hundreds of pages, if not close to a thousand...so, I only want to have to do this once!