Couldn'1 find an answer to this one and the closest I've seen is this one:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37661/autocomplete-for-parameters-in-jql-functions
Could you please confirm, that the autocomplete function is not working with cascading select lists? You'd have to manually search by entering the right values, right?
customfield_11111 in cascadeOption("1st Level","2nd Level")
Cheers Christian
Even if you don't use a function, then cascading select cannot auto-complete as of JIRA 6.0 and below.
eg
customfield_11111 = "2nd Level"
I just found this myself today, and I am in the middle of trying to fix this for v6.1
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA040/Advanced+Searching
I found this to be true. In above documentation it states: "auto-complete is supported for Custom Fields of type picker, group picker, select (except 'Cascading Select'), check-box and radio button fields."
What is the JRA issue number?
I actually did the work on an internal JIRA server, but now I copied the issue over so customers can find it.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35239
(fixed in v6.1)
Hi, is this broken again in 6.1.3? It doesn't work for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.