I need a more in depth guide on how to perform Imports and Exports. I followed the available videos and guides on the Atlassian website with little luck.
My implementation- I tried to take an existing Asset, make a copy of that Asset, and import the data in the old asset into the new one.
I did this as a proof of concept for the Import function. The first step, exporting to a .csv, was successful, the copy of the asset was successful, and Jira said my import of that data was "successful" in the new copy asset. However, when you select said asset, none of the data is populated. Without a descriptive error message, there is nothing for me to work with to find the issue. Please put me in contact with someone who can either write EXPLICIT STEPS FOR THIS USE CASE, NOT JUST SEND ME THE LINKS I ALREADY FOUND ON ATLASSIAN DOCUMENTATION, or assign me a representative who is available to screen share. Thank you.