@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ Hello! My question is about using formulasI have a table where I sum values within a row using ConfiForms Rules for Field Definition.
Now I need to start summing values from different existing rows
Is this possible?
What advice would you give?
TableViewMerger macro can help with that
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ are there any examples or articles from the cookbook?
I am searching, but so far I haven't found anything like that
Here it is a bit more advanced, but I hope it helps to apply on your setup https://wiki.vertuna.com/spaces/TEST/pages/11862557/Grouping+by+month+and+counting+-+demo+for+TableViewMerger
So, you add ConfiForms Field macros that "form" the unique key for the aggregation and then have ConfiForms Field macros that have calculations in the their field name parameter
As in demo
Amount:([entry.val])
Where val is the name of the field that you want to sum up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.