In our case one options are Jira, mail, portal and so on.. My customer does not want to see the option Jira. Instead they want to rename jira with something else.
Hi @Levent Doğangül
You should be able to hide it using Script Fragment from Scriptrunner. You can hide the entire panel
"com.atlassian.servicedesk.frontend-webpack-plugin:customer-request-details-web-panel"
You cannot edit that field.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/adding-or-removing-values-for-the-customer-request-channel-field-used-in-jira-service-management-967322091.html
Regards
Hi @Florian Bonniec ,Thanks for your responce but It did not worked for me. I want to hide the channel info under teknisian use of Jira pages, not from the customer portal.
I am able to hide share button in customer portal and also channel info is already hidden ( It is some how configured or the default is like this in customer portal)
But the thing that I am triying to do is on default Jira IT scrrens.
Could you please help further ?
Best Regards,
Levent
Hi
This
"com.atlassian.servicedesk.frontend-webpack-plugin:customer-request-details-web-panel" should hide it on the IT side.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.