Hi All,
My ADHD brain is trying to set up my trello for a better workflow for my social media management. I have synced my trello with my google calendar but am struggling a bit with ow it integrates the start date and due date and that dated checklist tasks don't show up at all. Ideally I could create a card for "Social Media Content Post A" and have due date that shows up on my calendar (not necessarily at a time). But then I could create ideally checklist items that would show up on my calendar to help with my work flow for example, Brainstorm on X date at XX time, Edit content on X date at XX time. The due date is helpful as a reminder but I would like timed steps to help with my planning and work flow.
Also when I put a start date it shows as a multiple day event which I don't want--so I should probably not include the start date unless its for a more general campaign or something? Also, can I somehow automate so that any trello events show up on my Google Calendar all show up as one color different from the default color of my calendar events? Thank you!