Yes. JQL is "category = ..."
Perfect, thanks so much, Nic!
It's a quiet gem of a function which stopped my only real attempt to write an add-on I could sell - I wrote something that let you search by category in JIRA 3, and then JIRA 4 did it for me!
Wonderful. Thanks so much. You just saved me a lot of time!
Can I include the category as one of the columns? It does not appear in the list of columns available
I'm afraid you can't without a bit of code (yet)
Thanks.
What if I just want a list of the project names in a particular category so I can display them in Confluence?
JQL searches for issues, not projects, but you can stick a search for all issues through a "filter statistics" gadget and report on projects to get a count of issues per project (which then gives you the list of projects)
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Interesting, I'll play with this, thanks!
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- thanks a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.