When creating a new workspace VIEW, (we're on premium) I follow these directions and give it a name; i.e. Sharon's To-Do List. When I later go back and want to update that name to Sharon's High Priority To-Do List (using the field at the top of the list of cards, the majority of my OTHER workspace views change to the SAME name (Sharon's High Priority To-Do List) within the workspace view while the workspace view along the left navigation stays the same.
What I want to happen:
- Create new workspace view with a new name (save)
- See new workspace name on the left navigation field and within the view itself use same the "new name"
- Need to update the "workspace name" from "new name" to "really cool updated name"
- Want to see "really cool updated name" in the left navigation and within the filtered list for ONLY the workspace view originally called "new name"; i.e. don't change the name within my other workspace views.
What am I missing? I feel like this shouldn't be happening.