Hi,
Thanks in advance for any help.
I have a Group, Customer_1.
I have a Permission Scheme, under which Customer_1 has the following permissions:
Browse Projects
Create Issues
Add Comments
Create Attachments
I have a project, we'll call Project_1. Project_1 has the permission scheme Customer_1.
I have a user, we'll call MyCustomer, who belongs to group jira-users and Customer_1.
MyCustomer is able to not only view and create issues (good!), but can transition issues through workflow (undesireable for me, but I'm unsure if this can be restricted) and also resolve/close issues (!). I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong and this isn't a bug (because it would be a helluva bug), but what might that be?
My objective is to make customer logins so that they can view their issues (which I restrict with a security scheme that seems working), and add new issues, but not modify/close existing issues, see work-time allocated, anything like that. Essentially a very boxed-in user.
What can I do? Thank you!