My Trello app logged me out a few months ago and I’ve not been able to get back in since. I’m using it a lot and it’s really frustrating that it won’t work on my phone now.
It is not an issue with my account - I can log in on any other device just fine. I can log in via the browser on my phone, just fine. It is only the app that is not working.
I have tried updating the app, and removing/reinstalling the app - none of this has worked. The error I am getting is as follows:
“something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials”
I have also tried the “can’t login” button, but this takes me to a password reset that also does not work - only on the app!
It’s starting to get really frustrating and I can’t get a hold of Trello as I’m not entitled to one-on-one support. The “app support” button on the App Store asks me to login to the app, so I cannot get information from there either.
Does anyone know the issue? Or know who I can reach out to?
app version is: 2025.4
phone system: iOS 18.3.1
(However I will note that the issue has spanned different app and phone versions).
