Hi everyone,
Jira is super flexible, and what’s the most creative or unconventional way you have customized it to improve your teams workflow? Any unique automations, dashboards, or integrations?
Hi @Abubakar Khan
I have always worked in Marketing teams (in software), and I am always in a search how to better utilize the company tooling (which often is the Atlassian Stack).
I have a few articles about the usage of Jira for improving the productivity of our marketing team
How Use of Jira Dashboards Improved our Marketing Team's Efficiency
Boosting your Marketing team productivity with Jira & Confluence
From Zero to Jira: How Marketing and Content Overpowered their New Year Collaboration Resolution
I hope you'll find something interesting in there
Most of the unconventional ways I have used/configured Jira are now the main focus for Jira's seat expansions or Jira for Teams. Using Jira for non-IT projects is no longer being considered unconventional.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.