Whenever I pasted in markdown-formatted text, a little popup-button gave me the option to choose raw text or markdown. This box no longer appears as of this week.
Is this a deliberate (permanent) change?
Hello, FinnWelcome to the community.You are using ctrl shift v to show the paste options?
Or is another option? Can you give more details?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
That is weird. Now it automatically detects whether I am using Ctrl-Shift-V or Ctrl-V. The popup that you show does not appear at all. (Although it used to last week.)
The top line I used Ctrl-Shift-V. I will do some more testing, and come back to this thread.
Hey, Finn
I spoke with the engineer, and wanted to check if you're part of the Trello beta for personal productivity. The feature for checking the paste was disabled, but a fix has been merged and should be live by tomorrow. You should be able to see it again then.
Kind Regards
Tried it now and it autodetects the markdown which is muuuuch better than having to choose every time. Thanks to you and your team!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.