Ā
š New Certification Achieved! š
Iām excited to share that I have earned the Atlassian Certified in Cloud Foundations certification! š
This certification validates my knowledge of the Atlassian Cloud ecosystem, best practices, and administration. It's a key milestone in helping businesses transition to the cloud and optimize their use of Atlassian tools.
A big thank you to everyone who supported me on this journey! Looking forward to applying these new skills. š”
#Atlassian
https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:EU:b92b7725-4f8c-44ef-88ea-1e404f59be1e
https://cp.certmetrics.com/atlassian/en/public/badge/c?id=5ffecd2a208dbf0107f282ee&ccat=61&date=2025-2-19
Hi Karim,
Congrats on achieving your certification! This is just the start - there is a lot more still to learn
Which certification do you plan on taking next?
CongratulationsĀ @Karim ChadilĀ !! Great achievement! I hope you're inspired to earn other certifications, too, and others are inspired from you. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Hans,
Absolutely this is the first š„ certainly not the last
Thanks for your kind wordsĀ
As a sales manager, I need to enhance project management and related subjects, any advice?
Thank you @Joanna ThurmannĀ ! Yes definitely inspired and looking for advice for my next certificationĀ
Congratulations on your successful certification.
Thank youĀ @Kai KrauseĀ ! I really appreciate your kind words.
CongratulationĀ @Karim ChadilĀ
Thank youĀ @Stephen_LugtonĀ much appreciated!
CongratulationsĀ @Karim Chadil!Ā Which certification are you planning to complete next?
Thanks @Jimmy SeddonĀ , in fact I'm looking for advice. I'm a sales manager and I'm wondering which certification are accurate for my positionĀ
Congratulations! š
Thank you @Tiffany Lynn Cortez-MachadoĀ !
I would say that it depends on what Atlassian Products you are using, but your next best steps are likely either:
That is a great achievement! CongratulationsĀ @Karim ChadilĀ
ThanksĀ @Ree KentĀ ! much appreciated
CongratulationĀ @Karim ChadilĀ Awesome achievement! Thanks for sharing.Ā
Thank youĀ @Velma HowardĀ !
Congratulations @Karim Chadil.
ThanksĀ @briggity-wellsĀ !
Congratulations @Karim Chadil , that's quite an achievement!
Thank you @Susan WaldripĀ
Congratulations on this remarkable achievement! It truly is an awesome accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. I wish you all the best as you continue on your journey ahead, filled with success and growth.Ā
Thanks for your kind words @Nichole CreelĀ !Ā
CongratulationĀ @Karim ChadilĀ .
Thanks @ravina.mahajanĀ !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.