For some reason I am unable to use the mercurial rebase feature in SourceTree for Windows. My current version is 1.6.18.0 but this problem as existed for a while. If I open up the options dialog I can see it checked but greyed out.
Options.png
I have tried this using both the embedded client and the system client.
If I try to perform a rebase from the context menu by right-clicking a change set the rebase feature is disabled.
ContextMenu.png
I've examined my Mercurial.ini and I have the following extension entries:
[extensions]
eol=
largefiles=
rebase=
transplant=
extdiff=
fetch=
mq=
I have also looked at the .hgrc for the repo I am using and it does not have any extension section. I'm certain this is not the cause because I have an identical clone of the same repo on my Mac and the SourceTree for Mac OS allows me to rebase just fine.
Any ideas?