I have faced a problem with overruning free trial of Jira and lost the access to the project.
The admin of my group wasn't me but a team member who overcome the limit by adding few projects and people which were were not releted to our project.
I'd like to ask you if there is a possibility to come back to free version (under 10 people) or export the project as we are a voluneer group and cant allow any subscription.
Currently with the attempt to open the project there is this message:
Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed.
If you're a site admin, go to admin.atlassian.com
View site bill to update your payment details.
I'm not the admin but I'm a project manager, unfortunately the person with admin's authorisation doesn't know how to pass me the full rights.
I look for the instructions for me or the person with admin's right on our situation.