I can see the Baord Timeline can be viewed by day, week, month, quarter, year.
Can this same functionality be implented into the Workspace views. i don't know why this is not already enabled.
Mike
Hi Mike,
Currently, this functionality is not available on the Workspace view, but we have a suggestion open for this, as other users as asking for the same thing. With that in mind, I added you as a "+1" to this request as you can follow here: TRELLO-530
I would also recommend you visit that suggestion, log in with your Atlassian account, and click *Start watching this issue* on the right panel. This will help our product and engineering team understand more about which functionalities our users are interested in. Also, when the ticket is updated by our product team, you'll be notified via email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.