Hello. I'm trying to understand how advanced search works, but I don't understand how a card whose last action was in 2024, in the advanced search list says that it was updated a few minutes ago... What's going on or how does this work?
Hi, Ace!
Does this file have sensitive information? If not, please provide a full screenshot of the card activity.
I have a card with the same inconsistency. I'm trying to figure out what is happening.
Oh, nvm. My card is correct; I've miss checked it.
In this case, can you send me the card ID?
Sorry for not responding, I didn't realize.I found the reason in another thread 😀Trello considers a card's list position to be an activity, although it isn't visible in the activity log on the back of the cards.This affects both searches and automations, and I don't know if it can be improved, because it's honestly a bit tedious.Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.