Hi,
I've performed an upgrade from JIRA 6.0.8 to JIRA 6.2.7 in our test enviroment. Once the upgrade finished I signed in with our admin account (JIRA Interna Directory). Here I notice that I've lost all admin permissions(membership to system administrator group) on this account. I signed in with another account and tried to re-add these permissions and received an "duplicate key"-error. Ran the following sql on the database:
select * from cwd_membership where parent_name='jira-administrators'
(where I replaced the jira-administrators with the name of my system administrator group) and my admin account showed up in the result. It seems as if the account has the permission assigned but that JIRA somehow can't find it.
This error did not occour on all accounts in JIRA Internal Directory, only this account. The error, as far as I can tell, didn't seem to affect the accounts from our Active Directory.
I've done the basic restart of JIRA but that didn't help. Any suggestions on what might have caused this error and how to solve it is appreciated.
//Mattias