I lost all the info for my 2-factor for my main account.
I had to create this account so I could seek help. I added 2-factor to my main account and then had to rest my phone and lost all my info. So I am unable to login.
@Eugene Willis welcome to the Atlassian community
I will escalate to the support team. Do you still have access to the email associated with the main account?
yes I do and thanks Brant
Hi @Eugene Willis
You can follow this KB article on how to disable your 2FA settings. - How to Disable/Reset 2FA on Bitbucket Cloud and Atlassian Account
Regards,Mark C
Hey Mark , Thanks for your help on this. Using the troubleshooting document I do not have a option to click "forgot code" or " Can't find your recovery key" . It only gives "use phone " and "can't use phone" .
That would mean your account's 2FA setting is already disabled.
I had a look at it and they're indeed disabled.
Could you confirm if you're able to login now?
And just to confirm this is for my main account "eugene11" . I am still getting the same output for that account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.