Hello.
I am having issues giving permissions to an integration.
I can create alerts, and i can close alerts, but i get a 403 on the api.eu.opsgenie.com/v2/alerts/requests/:requestId endpoint - I have looked everywhere in OpsGenie, and i cannot figure out how to give permission to this endpoint.
This is the body i get back from the status 403 call.
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1>403 ERROR</H1>
<H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2>
<HR noshade size="1px">
Bad request.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a
configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
<BR clear="all">
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
<BR clear="all">
<HR noshade size="1px">
<PRE>
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: rXXFlH1lVE2eOojieUwSWWkASIcBqSbFzKsXrWfsNsYRrWidTO2oTg==
</PRE>
<ADDRESS>
</ADDRESS>
</BODY>
</HTML>