Good day. I have a suggestion to make Trello much better for users, but I can't seem to find where exactly I can contact the makers of Trello to pass it on to them. Do you have any suggestions?
Hello @Christopher Soulé
Sorry I think it's this link
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
or
https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/TRELLO/issues/TRELLO-1015?filter=allopenissues
In the upper area, in Create.
Greetings
yes this!
@Brittany Joiner I don't know who has access to create Trello tickets in the JIRA system, but I have found that I am unable to create tickets specifically for Trello, and there is a warning that tickets put in for the wrong Atlassian products will be closed.
1: Can anybody put in a Trello feature request? Can Community Leaders?
2: Am I supposed to use one of the options there, or am I missing something?
[REDACTED IMAGE]
@DiMaggio Tucci Me gustaría saber justo eso también 😅
As @Augusto Lisboa and @Brittany Joiner have pointed out, feature requests are located here. If you see the issue, you may be able to vote or comment on it. If you don't see it in that list, your best bet is to make a Community post like the one you've made, or to provide feedback through the form in Trello itself.
An Atlassian Team Member may add the feature to the list after running it through to the proper channels. A Community Leader may bring the issue to an Atlassian employee's attention by using the "Need some additional help? Request assistance from the Atlassian Support team." button, but this does not guarantee that the issue will be added to the list.
Atlassian appreciates your feedback and does take feature requests seriously. Please let the community know!
Thank you @DiMaggio Tucci , @Augusto Lisboa , @Brittany Joiner .If I understood correctly, the help option from Trello itself is to request help on a problem, exclusively.And the option to suggest improvements must be done through this "Atlassian Community" portal, exclusively.I understand that the reporting of errors in Jira by employees acts as a filter for a huge number of requests directly from users. What I don't understand is that there is an option to see these requests, even to support them from the community.It's like dividing the support and efforts of users into... I don't know...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.