We are using a single board in the office, so that all members of the board have access to all the information on the cards as a database (previous work). Right now we are not archiving any cards and obviously the number of cards on the board keeps growing. I would like to know if this is incorrect and we should archive the cards. I understand that even if they are archived they still exist and have access to that information, since we do not want it to ever disappear. The question is whether Trello's performance is affected by a huge number of "active" cards on the board and whether archiving them alters in any way the way in which the information on them can be accessed. I imagine that the boards are not designed to hold thousands of active cards. But it is a question that I have not yet resolved and I am afraid of making a mistake with the archiving. Thanks.