I closed a board accidentely. How can I reopen it again? I cannot find it in the 'closed boards' section.
@Anna Zimmermann - try logging into Trello in an incognito browser?
Then, check your open boards and closed boards - in each list, ensure you scroll down to the very bottom of both lists in case your board is still there!
Thank you @Dave LIAO , I tried finding the closed board in an incognito browser. It still says "There are no closed boards". I also havent received any notification, that I closed the board. Only my partner, who was working with me on that board, received an email, that I apparently closed it and also deleted him. So, so strange!
Definitely strange!
Could you have a second Atlassian ID that was used to close the account?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.