I have about 400-500 "to do's" which is why i've just started using Trello.
Initially I will brain dump, then I hope to daily and weekly spend time each evening going through emails, notes and messages forming my "master list" but also using labels, and other cards to organise and categorise these tasks. I plan on scheduling a lot of them in to the calendar as well to actually get rid of some, but with five kids its ever changing and evolving!
I know a lot of the "to dos" will actually never eventuate or are unnecessary, but until written/added to a list, they seem heavy/noisy and I easily hyper focus on the unnecessary or non-urgent.
Not only am I struggling to find tutorials or the best way of utilising Trello for me, i'm not sure how I can create a "master list" when I move these cards to more relevant lists, I don't want it to leave the master list until its actually complete.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction of creating this Master List but also where I can get the best run down on using Trello the best for me!!!