I'm trying to create a table that already has rows present when a page is created from a template, or even from copying a page.
ie
on page A I have the following table created with table-data and each cell containing a text-data field (Job1 and Job2 have already been filled in):
|| Role || Email || Name ||
| "Job1" | (blank) | (blank) | ˅
| "Job2" | (blank) | (blank) | ˅ ˄
| "Job3" | (blank) | (blank) | ˄ +
The purpose is so Job1, Job 2 and Job3 are already suggested, however if they're not needed they can be removed, or changed, as well as the ability to add another row to create a row for Job4.
But when I copy the page, or use a template, the table gets cleared out and I start with:
|| Role || Email || Name ||
| (blank) | (blank) | (blank) | +