My Trello has a bug. When I try to open a board, it keeps redirecting me back to the workspace page... I don't know what to do! I'm using Windows.
Does anyone have any tips to help me?
Thanks!XOXOVeronica from Brazil
@veronica cassavia welcome to the Atlassian community
There was an issue with the Trello app if you are using that please update it.
If you are not using the app and accessing it via the browser do you see the board listed in your workspace or are you just going to a direct link? Do you own the workspace the board is in? It sounds like you lost access to the board and might need to reach out to the owner to ensure that you have access.
There was an issue with the Windows App, which has now been fixed. Please update the Trello app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.