Hi everyone, I have the free version of Trello and have created a board that has 8 members so far. Now I want to add a 9th member, but it doesn't work. According to Prizing, the free version allows up to 10 members: https://trello.com/pricing. Have you ever had this problem and what can I do? Thanks in advance!
Hi Lucia.Have you checked that the person has registered and has an account?Sometimes it can take a few minutes from the time it is created.Do you get any messages when trying to complete the process?
Hi ACE,thanks for your feedback! Yes, the person was already registered and logged in - so unfortunately that can't be the problem.In the Trelloboard I get the following message, although only 8 people have been added so far:“Adding this person would exceed the limit of employees for a workspace. Start a free trial or remove workspace members, guests or pending invitations to share boards with new collaborators.”Do you have another idea? Thank you
Hello again.I imagine you've checked the member list (accessible from the left side panel)Although my version is paid, yours should show 1 Member and 8 Guests, correct?
Screenshots always help, hehe.
At this point, I think the problem may be due to a browser cache failure. You can also try logging out and back in.Hope you have some luck.
Oh yeeees, thanks a lot for the hint regarding the members list! Another person had access to a different board, so I had a total of 10 people. Now I deleted the person and it's working. Thanks again!
I'm glad @Lucia Windhoff You can now mark my answer as accepted 😀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.