you can import data from Bugzilla to jira using Import and export option which providing by jira, check the following doc
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+Bugzilla
i am not sure why you want to import it through CLI, is there any specific reason?
I think this is the same as we had the other day, where the questioner keeps banging on about groovy and the CLI without bothering to tell us why or answer our questions (Which we need answers to before we can really help)
This is a huge improvement, we now know what the end goal is.
Still have no idea why there's any insistence on using the CLI. It's an excellent tool for a lot of imports, but there's a good chance they can use the standard importer.
I have to explore the features of CLI Plugin. Thats why I want to do this things by CLI Plugin.
I'm really sorry, but that's a circular answer. If you want to learn about the CLI, then why do it for something for which there's a good chance you will never use it for?
More to the point, if you want to learn something, then asking for examples from other people isn't going to help you learn anything. You should read the documentation and then try it for yourself. An example won't teach you anything other than how to copy and paste.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.