Hi Folks,
I recently setup a K8S cluster in my lab.
added atlassians helm repo
got database up and running
got nfs up and running
got relevant nginx-ingress up and running
I installed confluence using a custom values.yaml file wich works and spins up the pod binding to the nfs for its shared-home (RWX)
and created pv/pvc for local-home
I was able to access the site and finish setup.
when I add a new replica by scaling up the set it will be provisioned.
but when I access confluence site now I get "Confluence already set up" and I can go nowhere until I remove the additional pod.
my yaml contains:
cluster:
enabled: true
joinTimeoutSeconds: 300
namespaceDiscovery:
enabled: true
hazelcast:
enabled: true
clusterName: confluence-cluster
network:
port: 5701
publicAddress: confluence.cfcon.local
tcpIp:
enabled: true
members:
- confluence-0.confluence.default.svc.cluster.local
- confluence-1.confluence.default.svc.cluster.local
connectionTimeoutSeconds: 120
I also added db data to the file and included a license secret
but when I first installed it, it still asks for a license and db data (url, user,passwd)
which means something must be wrong with the file
I am new to Kubernetes and Helm so please enlighten me:)
thanks a lot
cF