When I enter a new board it instantly takes me back.
Same here- I can't open any board since the new update in the app.
It happens when i install a new Windows Security Update, date: 02-11-2025. But uninstalling it doesn't work
Same here, since update to 2.15.6 (Mac).
Same, I updated to 2.15.6 (MacOS 15.3) and some boards open for a moment and then kick me back to the board list when i try to open them.Other boards work fine.
I submitted a ticket to support, and they responded that they've received several reports of it and are working on it.
Hey everyone! Sal here from the Trello team. Thanks for reporting this issue!
We've identified an issue with the latest update of the Desktop app for Trello that's causing these unintended issues when trying to navigate to your boards.
Fortunately, you can use Trello on your browser as a workaround while we're working on a fix that will be released soon.
For future updates on our progress, please visit our status page: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Thank you for your understanding!
That issue has now been resolved. Please update your app to the latest version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.