Or just my own account?
@Heidi Ruhe - @DiMaggio Tucci touched on this above but wanted to clarify that "Advanced Checklists" (e.g. assigning checklist items to users) is a paid feature and not available in the free version. Adding members to cards is available in both free and paid versions.
Hi there! Great question.
There is no such thing as an "upgraded account" in Trello.
Trello Workspaces can either be Free, Standard, Premium, or Enterprise. The features users/accounts have access to depends on the type of workspace they are in, and, if the workspace allows for it, the level of access they are given by the workspace admin.
As far as assigning users to task, this is available in the all workspaces, including Free ones.
Thank you!
Thanks. I'll try to be clearer with a reword to my question. I have a board. I've used it to assign tasks to teammates within individual cards. I'm aware I need a paid subscription for myself at minimum for the standard Trello license. My question is -- Do I also need paid subscriptions for the people I've assigned tasks to in order for them to continue participating in the board? For example, if I have assigned tasks to 5 people, will they also need paid subscriptions in order to continue participating in the board? Thank you.
@Heidi Ruhe
Hey Heidi! I understand what you mean.
As I explained before, the features that a user can access on a board depend on the workspace they are on. If you have a Premium workspace, then everybody on the workspace has access to the Premium features.
That being said, how much your Premium workspace costs depends on how many seats you need. Every user who is on more than one board in your workspace will add a seat to your subscription. So if Trello Premium costs $10 a month, then you would pay $10 per month per seat.
To see which users add a seat and which don't, refer to this article:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/
But no matter what, if a user is on a Premium Workspace, they have access to all features on the Workspace. It's not possible for someone on a Premium workspace to NOT have access to all Premium features.
They just may add to the cost of your subscription.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.