I use the card filtering tool all the time. I think this tool could be greatly improved.
1. The f shortcut key does not work if the caps lock is on. Other shortcuts do work with caps lock (X to clear the filter, for example). It is very tedious because I usually write the card names in capital letters and I have to disable the lock for the filtering tool to work.
2. Every time I want to do a new search (once I press f) I have to delete the previous search. I think it would be much more efficient if the text of the previous search was selected and I only had to type the new search.
3. The option to Collapse lists without matching cards should be a permanent option. Having to activate it for each search when you have many lists is tedious and unproductive.
Maybe I am not using the tool correctly, so I welcome suggestions. Thank you very much.