We are a licensed Jira customer (2000 users). We are doing an eval of Confluence to demonstrate the awesome integrations between Jira and Confluence. My goal is to demonstrate to senior management that Confluence is a better social tool for our Agile teams than the alternative (SharePoint).
The one key piece of the integration that I can't seem to get working is Jira gadgets. I've got the app links setup in both apps and I've got confluence configured to recognize each of the gadgets I want via external gadgets.
When I edit a page, I am able to see the gadgets when I add a macro to a page, but the previews don't work and the gadgets don't display on saved pages.
So far I've tried greenhopper-project-dashboard, greenhopper-card-view, greenhopper-rapid-view, structure-gadget (from structures plugin), and gantt:gantt-gadget (Gantt chart plugin). All misbehave to about the same extent.
We are using Jira 5.1.4 standalone (behind https) and Confluence 4.3.1 (behind http).
I've trolled the logs on both Jira and Confluence and can't see any smoking guns.
Can anyone help?