I need to change a board name. How do I do that?
You simply go to the name in the top left of the board and click it 🙂 (You need to be admin of the board to do it)
Thanks................I have the free version. I have no ability to edit the name. I have also logged in under a previous staff member who set this up, thinking that they are the adminstrator, and can't do it from that log in either. How do I become the adminstrator?
The free version can also change names so that is not the reason.
Only Admins can make other admins so you will need to find out who that is before you can change the name
Thanks again.................I have logged in using the credentials for the person who would have been the administrator but still can't alter the name. How do I see who is the administrator and then how do I become the administrator?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.