I need to define a list of form admins in one place that I can use to reference in multiple other areas, because I do not have the proper authority to create a "group."
In my form, which page viewers can use to register, I have added users under the "additional form admins" section. Then, for any field, when I try to restrict the "visibility to groups/users" using [entry.additionalFormAdmins], it does not work and regular viewers are able to view every field.
Should this work? Is my syntax incorrect? Is there a different way to approach this same issue?
Let me know if I need to provide more information.
Also, for future reference, are there any good resources that provide thorough resources and examples? I'm constantly running into issues with syntax or just a general lack of context/understanding when I'm reading through the vertuna wiki on confiforms. It seems that most people here with similar issues to me have a better foundation of knowledge and don't share the exact context/syntax that I'm desperately looking for.