I would like to try the new Beta, but none of my cards with due dates on them show up in the calendar format, which disrupts my work flow a lot! How can I fix this?
The new calendar in beta is separate from the calendar view, which is still in its old location, even in the Beta. I could be wrong, but I am inferring that you're using the new calendar view, which is not YET integrated with your Trello cards. That is coming in a future update, though. I would think it may replace the old calendar view entirely when it is extended to show your cards on the Trello board, but I don't know that for sure yet.
Look; you can even bring up both views at the same time!
Thank you! How do I find the calendar view in Beta?
It's in the same spot as before, at the top left of the screen (that was where it was before...wasn't it? I've gotten so used to the Beta haha!). Here's a screenshot:
Excuse the mess of cards. I use this board as a way to test solutions for the answers I provide, so it's a bit wonky. Haha!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.