Please advise. I have a number of rules set on a board, and they suddenly stopped working. I disabled and enabled the rules again without success. Could it have something to do with the new feature - Button to show order complete?
Thank you,
Nadine Galarza
Nadine, how scary! Are these rules being triggered by the same type of event? (ie. when the due date is marked complete, etc.)?
That's my question since the rules stopped working this week it seems and the new feature was implemented this week as well?
Sorry - I just reread your comment - and the answer is no, the rules that stopped working have nothing to do with due dates.
Gotcha. Then chances are, this issue has nothing to do with the changes that are rolling out.
Do these rules have anything in common with each other?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.