With the new check mark for completed tasks, is there a way to automate moving the card once it is marked complete?
Ok, I managed to find a way.The trigger is the completed expiration date.There is no need to indicate the date on the card.It's a bit strange how it works...I think they are going to improve it (add it), since it can be confusing like it was in our case, hehe.
I was looking for that same thing yesterday and couldn't find it.
I love the feature but being able to automate a move would help keep my lists nice and clean without having to manually move.
yes, this ended up working. Thanks for sharing!
I hope they will change it.We often use due date as a reminder, so if a reminder has been seen it doesn't mean a task is complete.
That's correct. It should work independently, or at least have the option to separate these actions.
Yes I liked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.