Our current SLAs seem to continue counting down over the weekend. Is there a way to prevent this?
Yes, you will need to create or re-configure your SLA calendar to remove weekends as per the docs:
Hi @Katherine Nevitt,
have you tried configuring your SLA calendar to exclude weekends?
Hi @Katherine Nevitt !
If you're open to using add-ons from the Atlassian Marketplace, I recommend trying SLA Time and Report, developed by my team. Our add-on provides an intuitive way to configure SLAs and work calendars, including the settings you mentioned:With this tool, you can:
In addition to flexible SLA configuration, our add-on offers advanced SLA tracking and reporting and many other features that will be useful for managing your SLAs effectively.
The add-on is available for Cloud and Data Center, so I highly recommend trying the 30-day trial to see if it meets all your needs.
Let me know if you have any questions—I’d be happy to help! 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.