Hi,
I am looking for hours for a solution but i didn't find it yet. I want to create a space for each client we have. On this space we can then share central documents which should be great. I'll write the scenario's which come close to the solution but i also write why this solution is not an option.
1: I can create a public space (for annonymous users) for each client on which I can share then documents to them and they can write comments, add other docs, etc.
Con: i cannot hide the space. If i can provide the space via an URL that's only known by them it would be great. But if i give my current URL they just can hit the "space" button and see other public spaces to other clients.
2: I can create a user account for each client and allow them to their specific space.
Con: I have to create a user account for each client which will bumb up my lisence. But ok that's still acceptable. From the moment they have an account they can hit the "people" button and see all the other clients and my whole team. I don't want that.
Please advise which work-around i have to use or how i can make this work.