Is there a possibility for autmatic e-mail reports, with a list of unallocated and unresolved tickets.
I want that the Service Desk Agents get these mails for example two times a day or something like this.
Thanks.
Hi Michael,
Create a filter with what you want then get your Service Desk agents to subscribe to it.
Here's a link to setting up filters:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+Filters
and here's a link to setting up subscription:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email
Kind regards,
Andrew
Small addition to this solution: Instead of getting your SD agents to subscribe on their own you can create a group including all of them and then subscribe this group to your filter. Everybody will be receiving only notification for tickets they are assigned to if you add 'assignee = currentUser()' to your JQL.
Hi RVal, How do subscribe the group to a filter? When I go in to subscribe on a filter it only gives me time choices and I'm an admin on our JIRA SD instance
In the subscription view there should be selection for Recipients, Schedule and Interval. Time choices you mentioned is probably Schedule and Interval but there should be Recipient selection list just above it. By default it has 'Personal Subscription' selected but you should be able to select a group. You might want to share your filter with this group first.
filter_subscription.png
This is illustration to my comment above on where to select group for filter subscription
Interesting. I don't see it. I've shared a filter with a group yet when I go to set a subscription all I see is: 2015-01-29 06_05_31-Filter Subscription.png
Are you sure you logged in with user having JIRA Administrator privileges. Please check User Management -> Global Permissions. I see the same view as you when I logged in with user lacking administrator rights.
Yes. I'm in the jira-administrators group which is assigned to JIRA System Administrators and JIRA Administrators under the Global Permissions.
You might want also check 'Manage Group Filter Subscriptions' permission on the same page. That is probably what missing in your case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.