I have an old Trello account predating Atlassian aquisition (@nemostein1), which I don't use since 2017, that I'm pretty sure uses the same e-mail I used to create an Atlassian account.Now it seems impossible to log into that account and I don't know how to proceed.Is it possible to access and merge this old account?
Hi!
Checkin the user, I've noticed that this account is under the email:
g*****o.s***n@****r***b.c**.**I need to obfuscate the address due to security reasons. Do you recognize it?
Yes I do (and can confirm the whole address if needed), but this e-mail account do not exist anymore.It's from a former job I had. Most likely merged to my Atlassian work account from back then...Is there anything I can do to get it back?
Hi, Nemo.
In this case, the best option is to contact your former company, once they're owners of the email and domain.
Yeah, not gonna happen... Is it impossible to change the email or send a update link to another account?
If not, this account is lost forever...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.