This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Confluence Wiki Markup
Is there a way to "highlight" wiki text? I'd like to bring attention to certain areas (like names of action item owners). I see I can change font color but would like to highlight if possible
You can use the Status macro depending on the length of the text you want to highlight. Say for a line or two lines of text, use Info macro. If it's a paragraph, it's wise to stick to changing the font color.
Thanks. Can you provide a little more details behind the usage? I typically have 1-2 words in a sentence that I want to highlight.
Yeah so I'm more than 4 years late, by I have an answer.
<span style="background:COLOR">TEXT</span
COLOR is replaced with the color you want.
You can use any hex code (e.x., #242424, #222), X11 color name (e.g., gold (find list here)), or rgba value (e.g., rgba(0, 0, 0, .75)).
TEXT is replaced with the text you want highlighted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.