If you type fast in a trello board, or just hold a key, the input is getting laggier and laggier over time until it grinds to a halt.
I tried to profile it in the dev tools, seems like all time is spent executing some javascript in response to `keydown` event:

Notice that every keypress seems to add a node and a listener - that looks like a bug.
I managed to track this down to a call to this function - the callback in useCallback seems to be called hundreds of times per single keypress:

Seems to be recent and scale somewhat linearly with the amount of cards on the board. It's not noticable if I just open a board, but once I scroll to the right and more cards load, typing becomes extrmely laggy.
---
note that I tried to report this through the support form but it didn't load any form that I could fill in